Well… 2021 seems to be continuing 2020’s tradition of being a bit rubbish! So far in 2021 we’ve not been able to welcome customers into the store, but from Saturday 17th that all changes as well be opening again!! (Woohoo!!)
While we get a feel for things we’ll only be opening at weekends and will be doing slightly reduced hours, but on the plus side it does mean you can come in and browse from 10am to 4pm on a Saturday or Sunday (you might have to be patient with us on the 17th while we try to remember how the till works, and generally how to be around people…)
As we’ve not been open for a while, here is a reminder of the store rules, as well as things you can do to help us out:
- Card Payment Only – please pay with card, and contactless if possible.
- Don’t pop in for a chat – while we’d love to see you, we’re working at limited capacity so can’t facilitate social calls (soon though, we promise)
- Hands, Face, Space – we have hand sanitiser available as you walk in, pleased use it. Masks are required while inside the building, wear one. Please keep 2 meters apart from people who are not in your household.
- If you can, please shop online – the best way to shop in store currently is online, if there are specific bit you want to look at please make your other purchases via click and collect and grab the additional bits when you come in
- Maximum Capacity 4 People – We are a small shop so will have a max occupancy of 4, if we are full, we’ll aim to have a team member by the front door to let you know. If we are full, please wait until there is space.
- MTG Singles – we’re not selling singles in person currently, we’re slowly adding our inventory to our website, if there are things you need, please send us a list (if it’s not on the website), please note it will take a minimum of one week for lists to be looked at.
- Not in stock? Use ‘Notify Me’ – when shopping online if what you want isn’t in stock, please use the Notify Me button (can be found on the main page for each product). Please also don’t message us asking if we have something if you’ve not looked online first…
- Please keep touching to a minimum – sometimes you may need to flick through blister packs but where possible please keep touching to a minimum.
- Please use the one-way system – Follow the arrows 😊
- Toilet – the toilet facilities are currently out of use except for staff.
If you’ve forgotten what the shop looks like, here are some pics to remind you (it’s been 4 months, time flies!!!)
And finally, a thank you from us for your support (and for also reading this far) here is a promo code!
If you use this code it’ll give you a 5% discount on our online store*
*excludes, sale items and pre orders, cannot be used in conjunction with other codes, one use per accounts, expires 30/04/2021.
We hope to see you soon!
Look after each other
Wear a mask
We love you!